August 19, 2009

Vancouver Bound


I'm excited to be back in Vancouver for the first time in over 6 months, albeit for less than 24 hours. It'll be short and sweet so I'll make sure to make the best of my trip.

It's been a while since I've been out there! Last December to be exact, so needless to say, I have a lot of catching up to do. I've taken some ideas from Room 907 as well as the h(y)r collective and compiled a very loose to do list. I'm really looking forward to hitting up some of Vancouver's best retail men's shops. They're doing a great job out on the West Coast so I can't wait to see what they have to offer. Here's my list so far:

- Roden Gray
- Dutil Denim
- Lark
- Stussy Chapter Store
- Alife
- Livestock
- Goodfoot
- Headqaurter
- Thomas Haas
- Holt Renfrew

If you have any other suggestions, post them in the comments!



No comments: