August 10, 2009

Jordans and Shades

This past weekend I was having a conversation with some mates about two of my biggest weaknesses. Sneakers and Shades. Now that I think of it, that could have be the title of my blog! Anyways, we got talking about Christian Dior and Dior Homme eyewear so I figured I better get up to speed with what they've been up to lately. I must say, they do offer an impressive range of eyewear in a lot of unique colorways. I've posted some that I wouldn't mind adding to the collection.

On the topic of sneakers, I wouldn't say I'm a huge collector. I'm an enthusiast and fan of classic kicks as well as many of the recent collaborations. I think a fully stalked closet must include a solid set of sneaks as well as your classic lifetime boots and dress shoes. I've never really been that deep in the Jordan scene, but our conversation sparked a little interest in me. Obviously I have an appreciation of such a pivotal shoe in sneaker culture. Jordan's 3 -6 are definitely the ones I'm into and the elephant print on the 3 probably takes the cake. Here's some Jordan eye candy for all of ya.













No comments: