August 9, 2009

A Photographer in Buenos Aires

A Photographer in Buenos Aires from David Evans on Vimeo.


Here is my video edit from Buenos Aires for all of you to enjoy. For starters, I should mention again that I was down there to cover South America's largest agriculture and rural exhibition. Ironically, the event was held in the center of Buenos Aires' trendy Palermo district. Once the show wrapped up, I went to a horse sale outside of Buenos Aires, toured around the city, and visited all the major sites. In that sense, this video mixes both business and pleasure. This is really my first serious video edit compiled in Final Cut so I'm excited to get it out there. The other unique thing is that every clip was shot on my Canon SD780 IS point and shoot camera. It's incredibly small and shoots great HD video so I hope I do it justice. Anyways, enjoy the show!

No comments: