October 27, 2008

A Good Ol' Shiner



Hello there! Today is a little different than usual. I'm blogging from the Red Carpet Club at the Denver International Airport, which I've been through probably 10 times this year. I'm on my way to Kansas City for a little business trip and now that I'm back in the US, I can formally introduce you to one of the greatest unknown beers to most Canadians.

Shiner Bock is hands-down my favorite brew from the US and it's taste can only be described as pure fulfillment. This amber ale is a dark German style beer made in Shiner, Texas and is one of the smoothest beers you'll come across.

Hey, if 7 time (soon to be 8) Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong makes it his beer of choice, you know it has champion written all over it. Next time you're visiting the US, keep an eye out for this gem.

No comments: