April 30, 2009

Curve: James Bond 007 Head to Toe

I just recently watched Quantum of Solace on DVD and it inspired me to do a special James Bond: Head to Toe.

I've always been a big fan of the pieces Mr. Bond wears as he always pulls them off with a sense of style, sophistication and grace. Tom Ford provided the threads for Quantum of Solace, and rumor has it that Daniel Craig wrecked around 40 bespoke Tom Ford suits while filming the movie's action scenes. What a pity. There is a certain look from the film that I want to represent here because it demonstrates how to pull off a casual Bond look that is a little more practical for the day to day. If you've seen the film, I'm sure it will look familiar.

Either way, in a tribute to Room907s Head to Toe feature, here's my attempt:








Tom Ford Aviators
Tom Ford Black Cardigan
Tom Ford White Officer Shirt
Cream Coloured Levi's 306 STA-PREST tapered slacks
1905 Chronograph RCCW-1″ by M. Gerald Genta
Church Ryder III chukka boots

No comments: