July 21, 2009

Sneak Peak


Curve is preparing for a little side-project that is going to launch early next week. I've called it Dave in Argentina (very uninspiring title, but it gets the job done). This will be a little side blog to document my adventures, photographs and videos from the capital of Argentina - Buenos Aires. I'm not visiting simply for pleasure. I actually have a photo assignment at the Palermo Livestock Show. I'm currently lacking a lot of the details, but I'm really looking forwarding to getting some great stills and video, as well as taking our ShowChampions Inc. platform truly international. Plus I get to hang out in Buenos Aires for a few days so you can be sure that I'll be out in full force with my camera.

Although I travel over 100 days a year - mostly to the US, it's been a while since I've been international like this. Last trip being my around the world trip in 2006. It's safe to say that I've caught the travel bug once again and I'm excited about my maiden voyage to South America. Stay tuned as I continue to set up the second site and preview my trip with some inspiring images from Argentina.

No comments: